LIC Launches New Term Plan Anmol Jeevan 2 (Table No 822) – Higher protection at very low premium
Anmol Jeevan is a regular premium paying conventional WITHOUT profit pure protection plan
Benefits of Anmol Jeevan 2 :
- Death Benefit – On death of Life Assured during the term of the policy, Sum Assured will be payable.
- Maturity / Survival Benefit – On Survival to the end of the policy term, no benefits shall be payable.
Eligibility Conditions and Restrictions
- Min Age at entry – 18 years (Completed)
- Max Age at entry – 55 years (Nearest Birthday)
- Age at Maturity – Maximum 65 Years
- Min Policy Term – 5 years
- Max Policy Term – 25 Years
- Premium mode – Yearly, Half-yearly
- Minimum Sum Assured – 6,00,000 (6 Lacs)
- Maximum Sum Assured – 25,00,000 (25 Lacs)
- Maximum insurance cover age limit – 65 years (nearest birthday) Sum assured will be multiple of 1,00,000
- Additional Premium : 2% of the tabular annual premium will be payable for HALF YEARLY mode.
- Grace period of one calendar month but not less than 30 days will be allowed.
- Loan – NO Loan will be granted
- Surrender Value– No surrender value
- Paid up value – No paid up value
- Back dating allowed but no interest will be charged for back dating.